Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Demo Reel Research

Gobblynne Animation Showreel - http://vimeo.com/1357208
  • I liked the style of this reel, how animated the title was that personalized her name and intro of her character. I also liked the mixed animation and drawing styles she carried throughout the piece.

  • No way will my demo reel be as night as this one but If you were to look at his courses that he took at VFS you will see that this demo reel follows it to a T. He shows off extremely realistic models of his characters and their poly maps. I love that the demo reel is inspired by Casablanca - As time goes by.
  • I choose to talk about this demo reel because she puts in things I want to included in my own demo reel. I want to quickly run through drawings and sketches I've done over the years from this school and the last. I also want to bring in my sculpture art as well. I dont think she had the best demo reel but she showed her skills as a sculpture artist well.

No comments:

Post a Comment