Thursday, April 21, 2011

Behavioral Interviewing

5. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?


My greatest accomplishment was my senior project. I created a 4 min. 40 second animation based on a story I developed for my 2D animation class. We just planned the animations and created storyboards for them during that semester. Since I had planned the story and the main character design I decided to go through with creating the animation. The backgrounds where all digitally painted in photoshop while the characters were pegged and animated in ToonBoom Animate Pro. The most challenging part of the project was creating the music for each character in Logic Pro. In the end I gained more confidence about my work and was pleased to have been able to put together such a large piece to present for my BFA show.

No comments:

Post a Comment